Loki’s Little Hippie Witch just nominated me for this award.
The Sunshine blogger awards rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and give them eleven questions to answer.
I nominate these bloggers:
- Fire’s WP blog
- Hail Loki!
- Half fool moon
- Into the sea of waking dreams
- kickin’ up mischief, and feeding the fire
- Rebalancing acts
- The glitter road
- Weaving the net
- Witches wyrd
- Bonfire at midnight
The eleven questions to my nominees:
- What drew you to blogging?
- How did you meet Loki?
- How long have you been with Loki?
- Do you interact with other gods than Loki? Who?
- Your favourite way to relax and unwind?
- Name one place you’ve never been but would love to visit.
- What kind of music do you like?
- What kind of books do you like?
- What’s your favourite song, and why?
- Cats or dogs?
- Tea or coffee?
The eleven questions from my nominator:
1. What drew you to blogging?
It started with a personal blog I had on Livejournal, where I kept in touch with friends. Then, when I became one of Loki’s, I decided to create a separate blog for my Loki and Pagan stuff. I wanted to blog about my experiences as a Pagan, so that I could look back on it. Then I migrated to WordPress.
2. What sparked your Great Adventure on your current path?
I had been an agnostic Pagan since my early 30s. Then, I chatted a lot with an online friend who was also a Pagan, and who had a Patron god. I began to wonder if I had a Patron/Matron deity, just out of the blue. Then, one night in November 2010, I prayed to the Divine and asked if I had a Patron/Matron and if He/She could visit my dreams. I added a prayer specifically to Loki, and told Him He was my favourite god, and I asked Him if He wanted to work with me. A couple of weeks later Loki showed up in my dreams for the first time, and He’s been with me since.
3. Who do you gain the most inspiration from?
Loki, my mother and my best friends.
4. If you could be anything in the world, what would it be?
A Healer. Maybe a mind Healer, so I could help people with mental illnesses.
5. Your favorite way to relax and unwind?
With a good book and a cup of coffee.
6. There’s a bug in your house… Squish it or save it?
If it’s a spider, or a bumblebee, save it. Any other bugs, squish it.
7. If someone double-dog dared you to do something ridiculous and possibly embarrassing, but not harmful, would you do it?
I don’t do dares.
8. Your favorite element?
Fire. Always has been.
9. Name one place you’ve never been but would love to visit.
10. What’s your favorite song and why do you love it?
Depends on my mood. I’m quite fond of “Unforgettable” with Nat King Cole. I reminds me of Loki.
11. What’s your ‘guilty pleasure’?