The “Rules” of the award:
1. Display the award certificate on your website.
2. Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented your award.
3. Present 7 awards to deserving bloggers. Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
4. Post 7 interesting facts about yourself.
7 interesting facts…
(Is there really any interesting ones?)
- I was an agnostic until I was 44, and I didn’t really have any interest in searching for or finding any deities that might or might not exist.
- When I was little, I wanted to be a potterer, astronaut, knight or sorcerer.
- I know how to hand-milk cows.
- I was a librarian.
- I never feel lonely or bored (if I do, I’m ill).
- I think meeting people face to face a couple of times a week is more than enough; I always need time to recharge afterwards. Chatting with people online quite satisfies any needs to be sociable, otherwise.
- I’ve always been the family
weirdoeccentric, sauntering along on a path of my own devising.